Saturday, June 6, 2009

extra pig barn income Palm pre


With Stephanie working on the weekends the extra income has been nice. She has been working for three months now and don't tell anyone, but I think she likes it. I know my bank account has enjoyed it tremendously.

Work provides my cell phone(pictured) and it provided the best that was out there at the time. It is nice. I enjoy using it and most of the time it get better internet that at home. the palm pre is being released soon I think. I don't know, because I don't buy the first version of any electronics gizmo out there. I always wait until it has been out for a while for a number of reasons:
  1. Price. It is always better to wait. Especially electronics. The phone work provided me was obsolete after 6 months.The price always goes down with time.
  2. Version. It gets an upgrade about 2-3 months after the first release.
  3. Did I mention price? The best financial decision is made with time. Plus, you will almost always get the better price with time.
Here's a post that says to wait on the palm pre that I totally agree with.

This month should be the start of the pig farrowing. We have four sows that are all due within 4 weeks of each other. I should post pictures but I am too tired to think about it after the fact. So if anyone wants a feeder pig come fall organic, hormaone free, free ranged hog let me know. it is good. We will have about 35 available....

No comments: