Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Was I that bad?

I am better today I found the drugs in the late morning so the sit down at the office isn't bad at all. I forgot the say that you to Anthony at work-at-home-wealth.com/ for the Entrecard widget on the side. Thanks!We are going on Vacation this Saturday, and I have no clue what's going on. Typical.We have done work to get ready last weekend, so it is not like I totally don't know what's going on, but it seems like I am not in the loop. It is just because I am working during the day. We are going on vacation next week, I haven't looked at any flight deals because I don't need to, we are driving.

I wanted to give you a link to one of my friends that I went to high school with. He is now a professor and advisor at The Ashland University. He is also a cancer survivor. His name is Matt and you can find him here.

No comments: