Monday, June 23, 2008

Have I posted here before?

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I have been busy at work (where I do almost all of posting, of course.) I am still busy this week, but I feel bad that I don't post, so I am making time. Last week went really fast. I am trying to think of what we did, and I can't remember what we did.

I downloaded firefox 3. It works nice...

We are going to send the little ram to get butchered this week.

This weekend I helped Kellen build a water bottle rocket launcher. I got the plans here. It worked out very nicely. I will try to post some videos and pictures soon.

I'm sure you have seen by now that George Carlin died, and my initial reaction? Nice. I know, I don't think I have felt this way about any body. I couldn't stand to listen to him at all.

No comments: