Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3:10

We rented 3:10 to Yuma last night and I can say that really I enjoyed it. I can also say that Stephanie enjoyed it as well. It is rated R so I wouldn't let your kiddos watch it. It still isn't as good as Tombstone, but this movie kept my interest for the entire duration. I need to disclose that I haven't seen many westerns at all, in fact I think I may have seen Wyatt Earp with Kevin Costner, but I can't remember it. I haven't seen any other westerns. No John Waynes, or Clint Eastwoods, and Back to the Future III doesn't count. I will say that 3:10 is worth the rental. Is it getting too wordy to fit treadmills into the post too? I like the movies that are in the reconstruction period too. I find it fascinating. Cold Mountain is another. I thought I would like to live back then, but then I decided I was wrong. I am working hard enough in this time period.

No comments: