Friday, December 7, 2007

freebie friday

gosh, after writing that movie Thursday thirteen, I think I am typed out. It has been another week, and I think that I haven't got much done around the farm lately, well except for the vents and the cat. That needed done, I'm glad I got to it. I didn't have to be to work until 9:30 am this morning so Stephanie let me sleep in until the kids couldn't take it any longer and I got body slammed from Nolan. Then my face patted by Vivian. The kids were attached to me the entire morning, you would think that I had just come home from a week long trip.
One of our tenants called and said that her kitchen sink was not draining right and the garbage disposal was working fine. So I called up Terry, and he graciously went over and removed the trap. He said that it was full of chitlins. He politely told her not to put them down the drain anymore. I'm glad that was an easy fix. I still think about calling our real estate agent to sell the thing now. The housing market still is not the greatest up there, so I am holding out. This weekend we should finish up a project or two here on the farm, weather it is a clutch or starter, or transmission, it will be one of those three. I hope it snows more but that isn't going to happen either. I might get some hunting done, I wouldn't hold my breath. Check out Amy as she gives up all her freebie on Fridays as she always does.

No comments: