Friday, November 23, 2007

Wedding Singer

I listen to xm radio. We live out in the boonies, and I am on the road a lot, So I can justify it pretty quickly. They really have everything you want to listen to and more. (They started the christmas music November 1st for crying out loud.) I can flip through the channels and find anything genre and band you can think of. So I was flipping through one day, and came across Van Halen's "hot for teacher", and every time I hear Van Halen, I can only think if the Wedding Singer movie where Adam Sandler says "Get my Van Halen t-shirt off, you make them break up!" Anyway I did see that they had a Van Halen tour coming up. I'm sorry but 20 years from now, I don't think I will want to go see the Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour, or the Foo Fighters when they are 60 years old. I might pay to go watch Harry Connick Jr when he is 60, he will still be hot.

2 comments:

crystal said...

yup, Van Halen isn't one I'd make a special trip out for. 'Specially since Dave has officially lost his mind. Have you see his bluegrass version of Jump?
Oh,, there are not words.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fz7C0shoxIU&feature=related
I'll warn you,, it's 4 mintues of your life that you'll never get back. It's a total train wreck!

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

that was one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard...