Friday, November 16, 2007

nails... as in I just did my nails....

Really. I just did my nails. Does the word metro sexual come to mind? Stephanie went to the mall by herself the other day (the last time that will happen) and she got suckered into buying this nail care kit thingy. It comes with a buffing bar, cuticle oil, lotion, and file. That's it. I was skeptical at first especially when she told me the price. ($25) She said the sales lady did a number on her. So she caved. I buffed mine and they turned out really nice, I did the whole thing with the cuticle oil and everything. it really helped, my nails. Gosh I really do sound like a woman. When she got home she tried to tell me that it would be better for me like I do this all the time. Well, maybe I do, but that's not the point. ok maybe it is oh well. I need to start talking about manly stuff, life football, or MMA (mixed martial arts) or weight equipment. Where's my best Tim Allen impression argh argh argh...power tools...argh argh argh...big engines argh argh argh...

No comments: