Saturday, August 18, 2007

tagged....

I normally don't respond to tags, well, just because I don't. Anyway I will this time because I choose to. here goes :

Here are the rules:

~You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
~Players,
you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each
letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the
middle name you would have liked to have had.
~When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
~At
the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each
letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment
telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle Name is James
I will now come up with things about myself that begin with the letters of my middle name:

J-Jambalaya I have never eaten this, yet You know Steph will make it.
A-antithesis- I am the antithesis of my wife.
M-Manual Labor I only do this at home (Is it at a desk or in my van at the work that pays me money)
E-Eat everything that is served to me.
S-Stung I have never been stung this many times at once.

I will tag Paul Miller.because he does not have a middle name.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Jambalaya? I love it! Are you sure I've never made it? I can't believe it!

Cher said...

Thanks for being a good sport!