Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas is over (sort of)

I deleted your email before I could reply Nancy, Steph's email is wvtoymom@yahoo.com. Christmas was fine. It is not over yet. I go to my mom's this week, and then Christmas with Steph's parent's on the seventh. So we have a few days to shop the discounts, which I have always wanted to do for Christmas. So today, the Monday after... we are cleaning really well, I can see the carpet in my bedroom now and the kids cleaned thier rooms good too and took breaks playing with toys and what not. That's it now we are going out for a walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got it -- thanks, Tim. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Bet you're enjoying living somewhere where you don't have to put on a parka to go for a walk in the winter!
Aunt Nancy