Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Early mornings

Ok this is the second time I have been up at 4 in the morning and can't go back to bed. I don't know why this is happening but it is. I am enjoying my Christmas break, I get another week and then its back to driving again. I go to Akron and my mom's house this weds. I am looking forward to it. I have Christmas with my mom this weekend and then the next weekend we have it with Steph's family at our house. I don't think our tree will make it until January 7th, but we will see. Nolan enjoys redecorating it everyday which doesn't help. I can't think of anything else really to type, I may come back and update it if I think of it. Oh I still have to buy gifts for my family and Steph's for that matter too, it feels weird still having to buy Christmas gifts when Christmas is technically over, but I am sure to enjoy the savings....

I continue to update my links at the bottom of the page. Most are blogs which are connected with me or other members of my family.

So of course when I hit publish I think of other stuff I can post. Here are more pictures of me and Paul and Eric laying block for my foundation wall. And Kellen and Pac our dog which I think has been really good for the kids, especially Kellen taking on the responsibility of feeding both the dog and the rabbit.

No comments: