Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Time, Time, Time

Time. Really where does it go? I have been in WVA for almost 5 weeks now and man does it go by. I think it does either way weather you are in OH or WVA it doesn't matter.So I have a double wide to live in. But do I reside there? No. I am in the torture confines of a single wide trailer, in a trailer park in Wayne Co. West Virginia, with my in-laws. In-laws You say? Sure but that is not the torture that comes into play. I am living where NOTHING has a place and NOTHING and there is NO place for anything. I have to go into my "bedroom" to get my over clothes, then out to the living room to get my underclothes, and then back into the bedroom to get dressed, and then on to the bathroom to brush my teeth etc, etc, etc. The point is that there is no place for organization. I have a home to which I may put things but live in no such home. I have a home that is decoration for the farm. That's it.

Ok enough venting. As you can tell I cannot get to a computer when I like it I am doing most of my computer work at work. When I get the chance, hence the lack of postings. I did spend the Labor Day weekend replacing the alternator for my nice piece of work Chrysler Mini van, whose engineers need to be taken out and shot. It took Paul and I 4 hours to replace that thing. I will never buy a Chrysler-Daimler manufactured vehicle again. Period. That's all I have to say about that.

I have been painting the afore mentioned decoration of the farm and Stephanie said that when it is finished, Electricity or not we will moving in. Now that gets me excited. She and I have been going back and forth whether or not to move in sooner or later and I don't really have an opinion. I don't care. So when she said I don't care electricity or not. It made me happy. We will be out on the farm away from people, no trailer parks nothing.

So with that said, Here starts another nice week in West Virginia. And I love it.

No comments: