Monday, August 29, 2005

correction...

Just to clarify things up here a bit I DID NOT leave my kids up in OH with other friends, I left them up here with Stephanie. Steph did not go down to WV with me and we did not leave the kids behind.

There with that said, we did have a fairly successful move on Friday and Saturday, Thanks to everyone that helped out. Mom and dad bringing up lunch, Paul working his tail off to get going at a decent time Sat. evening, It took Me paul, Jake, Kent, Josh, and my dad just to get the piano out and on the the truck. (thanks to Todd R. for the dollies.) and big ups to Lunchbox (Josh Pomeroy) for the huge going away present that I could not have guessed it was coming for a million years. Thank you my friend, it will be put to good use. I will have dinner on my table for many a year.

So we are all down here now and let me tell you it is crowded. It has only been one night and I am getting cramped. The sound is killing me. I can hear kids talking on the other side of the trailer. and when person is up the whole thing might as well get up too because you can hear ANYTHING that goes on. other than that it is So bad...

Now that we have had the plan going to get down here finished up and we Are down here now, we have another plan to get the double wide up and working. This meeans water, electric, sewer all of which will be in soo. We have a water tank here, the septic is dug, and the electric will be in I am guessing about 14 days or so. but we need stone for the drive, and stuff like that. right now it is a real mud hole. It has been raining down here all night and all day today..

Enough for now...Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

applehead - you are a goofball! This site is my favorite on the internet and is my homepage.

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

getting popular......