Friday, July 1, 2005

vacation

Well I go on vacation this week. I will be in WVA for the weekend and back home doing projects around the house, i.e. finishing up the apartment, replacing the gutters on one side of the house, and other odds and ends that steph has come up with. In WVA, I should be leveling out the place to put Paul and Linda's mobile home on the land. ( He bought a bull dozer and it came) I think we should finish up the water line too, but I don't think that is going to happen. We will see. I just got my score from the post office exam, and I got a 79.1 which is not horrible ,but I thought I would do better at it than I did. I do not take standardized tests well at all and I studied for this one, so I was sure I would do better than I did. oh well. I am not picky about the job thing...
Later

No comments: