Friday, July 18, 2008

hello there

Hi, I have been busy at work. My posting will be cut down to once a week, I'm afraid. but you can keep up with me on twitter see the link above on the right? Yesterday Paul raked and baled hay all day,. Then I cam home and helped get everything on the trailers and then up in the barn, with some much appreciated help from the neighbors, we got all of it up in the barn. Saturday morning we will help the neighbors pour a footer for the addition onto the house. that should be fun.

Did I tell you that we dug post holes and set posts for the pig house? Well we did that too.

The dark knight is out now. I don't think I will be able to talk Stephanie into going to see that with me. The equals out to me waiting until it is out on rental. which doesn't bother me too much.

No comments: