Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Brother

Tomorrow is my brother Mitchell's Birthday he will be thirty. Good for him. I remember what is was like to turn thirty. It was so long ago. I am thirty two. my birthday is the twenty first so we always had our parties on the same day that I can remember. I ordered his present through Amazon. I hope they come in on time. I will have to ship them again if not. I though about giving him a weekend on a North Padre Island rentals but he nor I can get off of work. We are going up to my mom's house for a birthday party Saturday.

I remember one time he carved my name into the arm chair and didn't tell anyone until my mom came in and started yelling at me. I had no idea what she was talking about. It didn't take them long to figure it out... Happy birthday Mitch! See you tomorrow.

No comments: