Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kellen's birthday

Yesterday we took Kellen and Miles to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I thought it was very well done. After that we took some old band instruments into be salvaged and managed $186.91. Not too bad of an income for an eleven year old. Then when back home to enjoy homemade pizza, topped with anchovies and portobello mushrooms. We then baled about 130 bales of hay, unloaded 2 tons of hog feed, and played some Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess on the Wii. I haven't played it yet, but you know I will be on it soon. Thanks Mom and Dad! My back has been giving me fits lately. I am in good shape, but every now then, I pull something out of whack in my lower back. Can't tell you what it is, because I don't know. It takes about a week to get over. Then I am back to normal. It happens about every 6 months.

This morning, we unloaded the rest of the calf and cow feed (1ton) and finished up installing the floor for the chicken coop/storage building. We will be firing up the saw mill very soon.

In case you don't follow me on Twitter, or see me on facebook, here's a sample of what you're missing:

No comments: