Wednesday, February 11, 2009

nothing much here

I have been trying to help work on the pig barn almost every chance I get. I get up early in the mornings and the make it off to work when I need to. I have a list of other things I need to do as well, but they can wait until the barn is finished, I have to:
  • hang up two more light fixtures for stephanie's seed starter aka our bath tub,
  • pull out the refrigerator and clean the coils and put a fan behind it to keep the air flow going because both sides are not running well.
  • put the washer back together, we are using one that is twice as small right now because the other one needed new parts.
  • castrate the piggies
  • butcher the goat
  • That's all I can think of Stephanie will definitely add to this list... please feel free to follow me

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

What a to do list :)

"Castrate the pigs"??
"Butcher the goat"??

And all I had to do today was water the flowers and change some sheets. Good luck!