Saturday, January 24, 2009

Free Glenn Beck

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I do twitter a lot, sometimes giving you too much information, follow me here

I came home yesterday and found a package addressed to me. It contained an autographed copy of  Glenn Beck's latest book, the Christmas Sweater, his latest DVD, and a t-Shirt and a 1 GB flash drive. It was great! The only problem is I don't know how I got it. I didn't recognize the return address, (not that I know Glenn's address) and I can't remember signing up for anything of his either. I watched the dvd last night and it was funny, really funny.

I had a dream last night that I was over at Phelan's helping out for the day. I don't know what that means either. Sorry P, the milage is a bit far on my end too.

I should be getting ready to go to my mom and dad's house. We are leaving this morning. Stephanie is up at the barn feeding goats and sheep. I should finish this before she get back...

1 comment:

Phelan said...

That's ok. What were you helping with? That way I can dream I was getting help with something ;)