Friday, October 10, 2008

It is official

I have uninstalled firefox, I didn't think that I would be saying that this soon, but the thing just continued to bog down my computer. I don't know if I had too many extensions, but I have comitted to Google Chrome. Chrome is simple. It doesn't have many bells and whistles so that has cut down on my internet useage, and I think that is a good thing. I also use google reader now instead of the feeds through firefox. The bad part is that I tend to lurk more than I comment. If I don't comment on your blog, don't take it personally. I read all of yours every time you post. I will comment more in the future. Yes, I know it is still in Beta, but I will take my chances, this is Google we are talking about they are going anywhere.


You know most of the news from Steph and Kellen's blog. We are going to put up fence Saturday. This will the fence the pasture that connects the pastures from the barn back to our pastures in the woods. It is a lot of fence.It will take more that a month to finish it off if we are lucky.

3 comments:

Jake said...

I still like FireFox. But on some pages I have to switch over to IE.

Kokopelli said...

Thanks for the tip on Chrome. I'll try it out. I don't have any particular gripe about Firefox, but I do believe a backup browser is needed in case IE goes down.

Kokopelli said...

Just a note to thank you, Tim, on mentioning Chrome. I've only on few minutes using it, but its already a favorite just for how fast it pulls up websites compared to IE. Thanks!