Thursday, February 14, 2008

More free stuff.

As well as getting free stuff weekly from Amy on Fridays, you can get free stuff from freefabstuff.com as well.

So as I was drinking my light cranberry lime aide from Minute Maid, I took notice of what I was consuming. Of all the ingredients on there I found glycerol ester of wood rosin. Isn't rosin the stuff you rub on your bow when playing a stringed instrument? yes and it iss is an additive. And if you want to read this exciting study on it, read up here. I'd rather do research on laptop rentals then read about this stuff. I am drinking it anyway, it probably kills you like saccharin, but then I would have to eat 44 packets of Nutrasweet to kill myself , anyway. There you have it eat up everyone.

Where do I find these things? I promise I didn't Stumbleupon this one I came across it by surfing normally. Remember your favorite '80s movie the Goonies ? Here are the characters as adults. Don't ask me why I find this interesting. but I do.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Oh sure I remember them--seems like they had a hard time transitioning into adulthood as I recall.