Tuesday, February 12, 2008

inogen one portable oxygen concentrators

When I see these things around it is usually attached to an older gentleman who is traveling through running errands still wanting to live as they we 50 years old. Then I think about all the people in the nursing home I used to work at. Using inogen one portable oxygen concentrators every day. Somebody was telling me how depressed they get if they spend to much time in a nursing home. I thought about it and asked Stephanie. She said she did too. Am I the only one who doesn't get depressed when I step in the door of a nursing home? I never thought of it that way. my glass is always half full I guess. I would talk some more about old people and convalescent homes but then you would be depressed when reading this and never come back.

No comments: