Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sleep? Do I get that?

So I forgot to mention that last night Vivian wakes up from her nap at 9:00pm when Stephanie and I are ready to go to bed. So Stephanie finishes up the Make it from Scratch post, I laid Vivian down in my bed and I read my book until she fell asleep in a few minutes. It was nice. They're cute when they're asleep. So when I was ready to go to sleep, I put her back in her crib, and went to sleep, until about 1:27. Thought it was time to get up and get ready to go to work. Then at 3:00, Vivian got up and when I entered her room , she exclaimed "HI!" I then picked her up and she said. "Mommy." So it was back to our bed. I then woke up at 3:30 and laid on the couch. At 4:30 I got up and browsed through some blogs. Why does Stephanie wake up when I am sitting on the computer? I was out of the bed for an hour and she didn't notice until I was up. She tells me to go back to bed, 4:30 is not the time to get up for work. Oh well. I put Viv back in her own bed, and then slept two more hours waking up hitting the alarm clock harder than I have ever have before. I don't know why. So today has been a chemically induced from caffeine and sweet-tarts. It snowed hard this morning. Stephanie Talks about the weekend here, be sure to check it out It was exciting. Phelan elaborates about NAIS again, and Kurt eludes to 1984 as well. If you have read 1984, I suggest you do. It freaks me out how many similarities there are. With that, have a nice day.

No comments: