Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Rock's NAIS letter

I received a letter back from John D. Rockefeller IV about my original letter about NAIS. It is pictured below. If you don't have a clue about NAIS or what I am talking about, then catch up here...Thanks to Phelan she does all the hard work... Click on the arrow to drop down a whole slew of links....

He states that he doesn't want an outbreak of Mad Cow disease, which I am sure no one wants. The letter is basically a thank you for writing letter. He says I raise some valid points (Thanks again, Phelan.) So read for your own enjoyment, If you can get through the whole thing. Click on it for a larger image.

4 comments:

Henwhisperer said...

That, my friend, is a rubber stamp letter. It's nearly identical to the one I got from Senator Leahy.

Keep writing! Keep fighting the good fight.

For more information http://nonais.org

Phelan said...

He is right you know, about mad cow spreading, it is air borne, not something that has been cause because we have turned stock cattle into canibals. wait, what's happening? are those my eyes rolling like a disenchanted teenager? Was that a stream of sarcasim that just drolled down my chin?

Good on your Tim!!

(and you are welcome)

Dancingfarmer said...

My Georgia Senator sent pretty much the same letter sans the Mad Cow part. They make me so darn mad---I could spit. Or worse!
Monica

Gina said...

Rubber stamp is a great way of saying it. Try writing again: I received THREE identical letters from Senator Bayh (who by the way is slated to be Hillary's Vice if elected). I then wrote him a letter regarding the fact I would never, ever vote for him again due to the three letters and I received a new chain of rubber stamp letters!!

Keep writing, though, make their staff work!