Saturday, September 22, 2007

I am still in existence

I have been out of the posting circle for quite some time know. Although you wouldn't know it from all the post that have been cropping up here lately.I have been working a lot of hours this month as I do every September.(120 this last pay period) I had some time this morning so I though I would share some things that I remembered to write down...that's it. I can't remember a thing. I wish they had some sort of dictation device that go right into the word processor and I would have to type. I could talk while I drive when I think of things to write down.

We did have a saxophone come in not looking so hot, I thought I would share the pictures. FYI, It is going to be around $450 to fix it.


There are a couple more links that are fascinating.
Now you see it. Now you don't.

Here is a page that I found to be completely worth taking time to mess around in. It keeps your attention and you find yourself not wanting to go any where for quite a while. Educating too.

In case you slept through the '80s give a look here

No comments: