Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jobs

The job I am at right now is great, I have a van they let me use and I can order just about anything you need for music especially band and orchestra. I work for a very honest man, that treats his employees right. I haven't always worked for employers who treat their employees right. I have done almost everything you could do to make a buck, well ok, I wasn't a realtor or anything, but I have four friends that are, and it is not an easy business. One of those actually works for that link too. All of them tell me stories that involve a lot of red tape, hard customers to deal with, and a lot of time put into the sale. oh well. I am glad I haven't been one of those.I look forward to a long career with these folk{no watch, I will get laid off or something. Isn't that how it works?}

No comments: