Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sharkbait, hoo ha ha!!

Here are a couple new links I came across today, some that might be of interest to all who are interested in the whole wild foods thing we do. That makes me think of a question, does anyone care about the foraging Stephanie and I talk about? (ok, mostly Stephanie) I tend to wonder. All the guys I work with think I am some kind of freak that eats any weed that I can get my hands on. {ok, that's true...} but anyway I wonder what the blogoshpere thinks about it. So here are a couple videos.both show Wildman Steve Brilll and one is a tour about wild food, and a chicken mushroom video.
enjoy.

3 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Well I've had a couple readers tell me they enjoy it, and do get some google hits so some one out there is interested, but I'm sure the majority feel as your coworkers! :)

Mandy said...

Life would be boring if we all enjoyed or did the same things. I like learning about the different things you eat. I'm not saying I would eat them. I have enough trouble eating meat!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested, and will probably be trying some of them out. I know some plants we consider weeds have great health benefits. Keep it up!
N