Saturday, June 9, 2007

More free stuff?

Here is a new web site that let's you participate and judge in winning all sorts of Prizes! It is fun, new and cool with No Catch for the members (FREE AND NO SPAM) The site is called Whogets.com What better way to get free stuff than this? All you have to do is register, and then sign up for the things you want to win.

You can vote for the contestants to win, and you can sign up to be a contestant yourself! To win something all you have to do is write why you should win this item. Some people write only a sentence, others write paragraphs and more. The prizes are not cheap dollar store prizes, but actual items from real stores. Each item has its store of origin listed with it. There are all kinds of prizes from DVDs, jewelry, PlayStation games, ipods, calling cards.... almost everything you would want to win. whogets.com Go check it out!

1 comment:

P~ said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my composter. I didn't realize you were stephanies husband, but I recognized the name. I read her blog all the time. I plan on documenting the plans for the composter when I have it the way I want it, I'll let you know and if your interested I'll send you a copy of them.
Good to hear from you. Go Cavs! (Damn Spurs killed my Jazz hopes!!)