Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #2

Here is my response to my wife's Thursday thirteen:( I recommend you read hers first then read mine. It would make more sense to you.)
I am her husband after all... Here goes:
1. I haven't ironed for a while either. You keep the laundry on the line rarely in the dryer.
2. We don't have many windows to do, They are all off of the house remember your dad is residing the house.
3. I love mac and cheese out of the box.
4. I don't drive your van that much.
5. What happened to making the kids clean the bathroom?
6. You can't write your name on the desk. There are too many papers on it to see the desk....
7. Not much to yell about, I mean say there...
8. See Number 5.
9. Last weekend you worked your tail off. I don't know what you talking about there.
10.Oh, wait that's about me... I don't think you take me for granted. Isn't it the other way around? What about Sundays?!?
11. I think you are the sexiest woman on the planet....
12. Yeah, you might want to work on this one, since I keep in touch with your friends from high school better than you... (I don't keep in touch with my friends from HS either, but whose keeping track?)
13. If I remember right we only give them an hour of TV a day. Has that changed now?
for more Thursday Thirteen Click Here.

No comments: