Friday, May 25, 2007

My favortie stickers

Disclaimer:
I don't care if you are a vegetarian, vegan, or what ever. I am not. Do I think that we could treat our animals better as a country (before we kill and eat them) yes, probably. I have friends that are vegans and totally see my point of view as do I see theirs. I do my part in raising my own animals, letting them free range, taking good care of them on my quest to be self sufficient. Enough said. Don't spam me because I am funny.

Here is some material from my free "vegan starter kit"...
My favorite is the last one. Just FYI, I think they are pretty ridiculous. But I am still laughing.












3 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Let the hate mail begin!

Becca said...

I visited PETA's webpage one time and was so grossed out by its crassness that I never went back. We're not vegans but we don't eat meat (usually) an I couldn't even handle the propaganda...

Phelan said...

ok, now I have to get those put on shirts for my hens to wear.

Just wondering, has anyone told peta that chickens aren't vegans?