Thursday, January 4, 2007

Reason #100 why I am wierd

Yesterday morning I left the house to go to work, while I was at work, the following happened:

A bird flew into my bedroom window, broke its neck and broke the window. Stephanie heard the crash, then stepped out from the kitchen (here usual place, while in the house) asked all the kids what happened, nobody knew, then they found the aforementioned bird. She called her father to ask " Do you know what this is?" He didn't not know. After looking it up they found out it was a ruffed grouse. Then, the very next thing she said was "Can we eat it? "

We are now 100% Trailer bait.

She should Post more about it. With pictures...

oh, we had it for dinner the same day and yes it tasted great. Just like chicken....

3 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

just got back from coop will probably post the whole story and pictures later this afternoon.

Why does reason 100 come after 123?

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

I am picking random reasons.

Heather said...

I think it's hilarious that you two communicate through your comments. It's so cute!
Reason 100 comes after 123 BECAUSE he's weird. :o)