Sunday, November 5, 2006

A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go...

Hi Ho the merry o the hunting we will go.

Bow season started Last weekend sometime. I have been out a lot all because of my wife's urge for free meat. I have had some nice really close encounters, but no luck yet. I will get something sometime. I Joke that I am going to shoot at anything that moves, but I have a friend that does when he goes out. Yesterday Jake and Terry came down and when out basically the whole day. It is fun, but I didn't see anything the entire day. So I tell you it is a deer metropolis out here.

It always comes to this, I sit down to write and tell you the fine adventures of me and my family and I can't think of jack to write about. I know there was more than this to write about, but it isn't coming to me right now. oh well. It seems like it hasn't slowed down since September.

Next post I might have a picture of me and my deer that I shoot later on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason got an eight point buck yesterday. The boys aren't too sure that they want to eat it. I KNOW I won't eat it. YUCK!!!!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

You should try staking out I-64. Yesterday morning, I saw four sleeping peacefully on the side of the road between Milton and Huntington.