Thursday, September 7, 2006

Random thoughts

I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting(of course) for them to fix the slow leak in my tire. and I thought of something that I can't remember now. maybe it will come to me by the end of this typing session. I have some time in between the end of my work day and the start of the evening meetings so I can type some. I don't have enough time to run home then run back into town.
the thought s that keep coming into my head is that my head is fried. I have been going hard at work for the last three weeks and have about three more to go. Everything is in a whirl.
I was thinking about this for while today:

Everything that we bring to the table for the Lord is junk. We can add nothing to the cross that He hasn't already done. How dare we try? the Lord has already crucified the entire Adamic race. It is only through Christ that anything of life come to existence and then fruition. Faith , hope and love. Faith being the seeing of what has been accomplished, hope being the expectation of His life expressing himself through us, his vessels, and love that life coming to fruition. May the Lord open our eyes that we may see the difference between Life and death. See how the cross has cut off the Adam race and how he has raised us up in him. for you have died, and your new life is in Christ and when He is revealed, there you will be also. You can be a part of death and still exist. It all around us.

OK there are some thoughts for you , not bad for a fried brain.

No comments: