Tuesday, September 5, 2006

I'm Busy...

OK listen, I know that you look here everyday and check to see if I wrote something different about the goings on at the hundred acre farm. Thank you. I really mean that.but unfortunately, I am not writing as often as I would like. That doesn't mean that I am stopping this thing, but I assure you that the writings in September are going to be short...er. but anyway since the last time I wrote, We have acquired a horse, and 3 chickens. One has started to lay eggs. The kids are excited about eating the eggs. and we are watching and taking care of three ponies too. the kids love it and the excitement has not wore off. I will remember what else I wanted to write about later.

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

I like the new look! And yes he is very busy and never home now!

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, if he's not home, we certainly can't expect him to be spending any time blogging! I guess it's all those Parent meetings? Anyway, I like the new look, too.
Aunt Nancy