Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Weds and Thurs and Friday

So Wednesday We went to Acres of Funand Let me just tell you this. This guy makes his money. I used to work there a while back. He has added some new things and built the roller rink onto his building too. All the kids had fun Nolan by this time was completely wasted,But still hanging in there.Played arcade games rode the bumper boats, and My mom and Dad turned in their 9100 ticket that My brother Kent and all the Family had been accumulating for the past 6 months or so. And all the kids got to redeem their tickets for prizes and All the little cheap stuff that they give away. The kids had a good time.

On Thursday we went to Akron to Hardesty Park and met other moms and Dads there to let the kids play and catch up with some friends. It was nice too. Kellen got to see Caleb. We went home and played more Texas Hold'em.

On Friday we slept in and the boys went golfing at spruce tree golf course. I could hit a ball straight to save my life. But Kellen did really well hit the ball straighter than me, and A young man came up to him and gave him a club. That was really nice. I had fun too. Kent almost beat dad but lost by a stroke. That's all really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great time and are back. Had no idea there was so much to do in the area. Sounds like your parents live in Fredericksburg?
Aunt Nancy