Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Guitar

Ok I have just received the means to purchase an electric guitar. Now the only thing I have to do now is go out and buy it.
The family and I went down to Steph's aunt and uncle who are Amish. We took a couple of families with us and they had a lot of fun. It was a really long day. Went visited Henni's Cheese store and ate a bunch of cheese (I think I need to drink a gallon of Apple juice just to get back to normal) then hopped around a store or two and then made it to Holmesville where they live. We had a great dinner and took a couple of buggy(surry) rides. It was great fun. I will post some pics later, they are still in my camera.

You know the absolute weirdest, most bizarre thing I did the other night?
I woke up sleepwalking, still incohearent, and I picked up the phone and hit redial. Luckily, it was to my brother in-law Jake who had just turned in at 12:30am. I remember only waking up when he anwsered hello. I mumbled something to the fact of being up late and then said good bye..

Stephanie was laughing the entire time and I think It will be the funniest thing that has happened to me yet.....

No comments: