Sunday, April 3, 2005

Work

Man do I not enjoy my day job right now. With out going into specifics, I can't provide the service my company says they do to my client, I can't take care of my employees under me (all have been with this building for 13,10,5,and 3 years), and I have to cover shifts because I am not allocated the enough hours to do so. The Co. Doesn't pay a dime for benefits so it runs the avg guy about $600 a month for health ins.It is really getting to me now, and I don't know why now because it has been like this for about 6-7 months now. I have two jobs both with nation wide companies and I can tell you the one I work in the evening is providing my ins for no cost. and that is just one of the things that keeps me working there in the evenings.

There I have ranted on enough for today.
thanks

Tim

No comments: