Applehead

I am the husband of Stephanie from www.stoptheride.net and Adventures in the 100 acre wood and makeitfromscratch.blogspot.com Here is my rambling on about nothing or something, depending on what type of mood you get me in.

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Two weeks or so



Ok I have only two weeks or so to go before the Christmas Break. Its nice. Really. I will get more pics up here to see but I am at work now, and I have all the pics on my computer at home. More to come. Oh I do have the upgraded satellite service which pit the speed up to very reasonable.
oh and I got a puppy. he's big now so I thik he will get bigger I think he 's about 9 mos old. Very energetic loves people, and really trainable sofar. he has been with us a week and a half, and he doesnot jump on the kids like when he first met them, and he comes to me to get tied up at night. I think it is a good start for he and I since I have no experience with a dog. I am doing the Pavlov thing rewarding him for doing the things I want. It is fun putting into practice what you slept through in Psych 101....here's a pic that is similar... but NOT him. He has more tan and white color around his chin and paws. That is about the size he is now. and his name is Pac as in Pac man my mom's favorite video game.

Posted by Tim Appleton (Applehead) at Thursday, December 01, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter Updates

Categories

  • days (2)
  • farm stuff (26)
  • hunting (7)
  • Links (20)
  • Make it from Scratch (5)
  • Photoshop (1)
  • reasons I'm weird (49)
  • school (1)
  • thursday 13 (5)
  • vacation (1)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

My Blog List

  • The WVb
  • Frugal Upstate
  • Controlled chaos
  • 100 Acre Woods Times
  • Porthole Observations
  • Awesomeology
  • Backyard Academy
  • Scribbit | A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
  • Adventures in the 100 Acre Wood
  • A Homesteading Neophyte
  • The Hill at Oso Lago.
  • Spellbinding the World One Day At A Time
  • The Ledleys
  • Stop the Ride!
  • Make It From Scratch
  • Random Thoughts Of An Idle Mind
  • The Survivalist Blog
  • Beside the Point: The Blog by Patrick McManamon
  • The Miller Way...
  • False sense of security
  • It's all for the best
  • Frugal In Virginia
  • A Time Long Awaited
  • Five Films
  • The Adventures of a Stay at Home Dad
  • The Mother Load
  • Our Quiver Is Full
Show 5 Show All

Followers

Contributors

  • Stephanie Appleton
  • Tim Appleton (Applehead)

Top Menu

  • Home
  • About me
  • My Wife
  • Stop The Ride
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.