Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One goal for Kellen?

I woke up this morning at 4:30am to go to a school that is 2 hours away. The school didn't call off for snow ( like the other schools in that area did)and I had another two schools to visit also. I asked Stephanie to watch the web page and call me if they went on a delay or called off later. I arrive at the school at 8am, so I left the house at 6am. I had a hard time staying awake. I was drifting off a lot more than I usually do. I really should have had a cup of coffee or two. When I finally arrived at the school it was really snowing and the roads were not looking so hot. but there were cars in the parking lot and lights on so off I went. I walk into the office, and the secretary looks up recognizes me and says " Oh, I'm sorry, we just called off school 5 minutes ago." I did have to drop off a repair, so it wasn't for nothing. As I was leaving Stephanie calls me to say the the other two schools I was going to see called off as well. So I just drove back to the office, putting in four hours to drop off a repair. You don't know how much I would rather be working on a pig barn right now.

I bragged about Kellen being pretty good on the trombone. Here is a video of a trombone quartet. That is pretty impressive...I;m not setting him up or anything....


No comments: