I sold a flute and a clarinet today, the last month sale have been very good for December. On my way back to Huntington, Stephanie had a list for me to buy at CVS. I bought $50 worth of stuff, and with the coupons and CVS bucks she gave me I paid $17. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
the week's plan includes: 3
- Spending Christmas day with the family,
- Then leaving Friday morning to go to my parents house for the weekend.
- Leaving the kids with my mom and dad to go up to Akron and work on the duplex we own
- Leave to go back to WV Monday evening leaving the kids behind with my parent until Weds.
- New year's Eve is our 14th wedding anniversary What are we doing Stephanie?
- Friday through Sunday we are getting together with the inlaws.
- Jan 5th, schools are back in session.
I would like to hunt sometime during these next two weeks but I don't think that is going to happen. That's ok, because I live out in the woods.
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!