Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Christmas

Hi there everyone. this is the Monday before Christmas, and every year it seems that it comes quicker and quicker. I'm at work tonight until 7p. Then I have to go home and try to fix my washer. Stephaine told me it broke, but I don't know what is broken yet.

I sold a flute and a clarinet today, the last month sale have been very good for December. On my way back to Huntington, Stephanie had a list for me to buy at CVS. I bought $50 worth of stuff, and with the coupons and CVS bucks she gave me I paid $17. Not a bad deal if you ask me. 

the week's plan includes: 3
  • Spending Christmas day with the family, 
  • Then leaving Friday morning to go to my parents house for the weekend. 
  • Leaving the kids with my mom and dad to go up to Akron and work on the duplex we own
  • Leave to go back to WV Monday evening leaving the kids behind with my parent until Weds.
  • New year's Eve is our 14th wedding anniversary What are we doing Stephanie?
  • Friday through Sunday we are getting together with the inlaws.
  • Jan 5th, schools are back in session.
I would like to hunt sometime during these next two weeks but I don't think that is going to happen. That's ok, because I live out in the woods.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Maybe we will get to see you while you are in Ohio!