Monday, October 27, 2008

don't hear what I'm not saying.

Saturday Terry shot a doe so we spent the afternoon skinning and butchering it. It went fast, and we like to have the fresh meat that day. We got to use our new meat grinder and it is really nice....
I missed shooting deer. I didn't think I did that much. I went out Saturday. I only saw a doe that was about 75 yards away in the woods. She would only pace back and forth and not come any closer. 

I found out there are 4 other Tim Appletons in the USA just by looking here

Why is it that we are 8 days away from voting in the next president, and I have the desire to go buy a 9mm glock? I also have the desire to buy a 7mm rifle, but that's just me.

If you follow mw on twitter, and log into Facebook, then you basically have updates from me all the time.

2 comments:

Phelan said...

You are not alone.I plan to have another gun or two in the house shortly.

crystal said...

I bought a glock not too long ago. It's pretty sweet. Took me ONE time to learn to keep my fingers free of the slide! LOL