Tuesday, September 2, 2008

603 posts?!?!

I have been so busy I forgot to mention that I have posted 603 times. that seems like a lot. I am too busy to even spend time on here, but I 'd thought I'd let you know that I am still alive, and just working my tail off. I clocked in at 6am this morning, and will leave the office about 9pm tonight. that's all. renting a lot of horns and selling some too. Steph and I went to see the dark knight last Saturday, I think I have waited long enough, and at the end I made the comment that there hasn't been a movie that had exceeded my expectations for a long time. she replied with something like a "Yeah, it was ok, I had enough dark intense scary special effects after the first half hour." So we "discussed" the subject more n the the way home but all I could get out of her was "ehh, it was ok." Then I told her that Heath what's his face died before the opening of the movie, then she thought that was a bit creepy. I, however, really enjoyed it.I would be shopping for Orlando vacations, but I am too busy.

2 comments:

Phelan said...

I haven't seen the movie yet. But I really want to.

link said...

I really want to see it