Monday, May 19, 2008

Zydrunas Ilgauskas needs to go, now.

I have been holding out for years now defending the big Z. I don't want to knock him too much, but it is time trade him, do something, Ben Wallace can go too, IMO. The guy did nothing in the the second half of game seven. NOTHING. I sound harsh, but after years of putting up with the big Z for ten years. I think I have had enough. If Danny Ferry doesn't do anything significant this off season, then I will just be a fan of LeBron. Not Cleveland. there I have said it. I will say no more.

I found two pages quite interesting while feeding my stumble upon addiction today. This has something to do with history, and this one will keep you entertained for hours trying to get the right image you want.

I will say that I am glad I didn't go to the Tribe game this Sunday. Cliff Lee got shelled.

I am having some sinus issues. Headache included. I don't need Botox for migrainesthough.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I agree on the Z issue. I like the idea I heard on the radio last week- the NBA (and every other sports organization) should only pay the winning team. We'd get some good games then!