Friday, March 28, 2008

It's friday,

I was checking out things here and there and I came across these links there is everything from walk in tubs, to 300, the movie we started last night. I was starting to fall asleep I was so tired. We actually stopped the movie after an hour because we both were tired. Stephanie said it was a guy movie through and through. I would agree with her about that. Kind of like Braveheart on steroids. It's been raining here quite a lot so I haven't been working hard around the farm lately. Paul has been hauling stone when it rains. We'll see what we get into this weekend. Paul is off to pick up a boar today to breed with out other two sows. Things should get interesting. George (our Black Angus bull calf) has been sold as well. That leaves us with Charlie(bull) and the other two Midnight and bells (cows).

4 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Why didn't you use my exact quote? I liked Braveheart btw. I couldn't care less if we finish 300!

Phelan said...

I like 300. Call me a man.

Mandy said...

We all really liked 300. Jason and I saw a bootleged copy when it was in the theater. Ea really liked it too!

Scribbit said...

So, uh, how did it end? :)