Friday, June 30, 2006

What we ate for dinner...

So Happy birthday mother!! It was my mom's b-day yesterday(and I did remember to call her this time.) We are going up to Fredericksburg and Akron this coming week and the whole family is excited. My mom and Stephanie has the whole week planned out. food and everything. It should be fun. I also get to catch up with some friends too.

So last night We has quite the dinner. I loved it. I think it is fun trying new things that are wild and from the woods and quite honestly, is saving me money in the long run. Check out Stephanie's post about it here. I was going to tell you all about it, but she beat me to it, and I didn't want to type it all out twice. I probably won't post until we get back which will be a week from this Sunday. Later.

No comments: