Saturday, May 13, 2006

Kelly Clarkson really?

OK I think I am going insane. I really think that maybe I have a chance to be schizophrenic. I have XM radio and it is great I can hear anything I want. That's the Problem. So one day I am fishing around for something to listen to and I happen to stop at Kelly Clarkson, you know the American Idol winner a year or two back I can't remember which time it was. But anyway I llike her stuff so far. and I think that's a problem. She is so packaged, so pop, so make me want to vomit when I think about it. But I still like her stuff. Man am I wierd. Soon I will be telling everyone that I like Tori Amos...

Nolan had his birthday yesterday and it was fun. Linda got him a shirt with construction equipment on it and he wanted it on right away. So he wore the shirt all day and when I got him ready for bed he would not take it off so he slept in it too. The older two went with Paul to get Miles and Ashley, So Stephanie and I just gave him his two matchbox cars and sandels after dinner and ate Jessie's Peanut butter cake. He carried his cars around all night and wanted to sleep with his sandels too. I didn't let him wear his sandels to bed. Hazel and Terry surprised us and showed up last night for the weekend, so I have a lot of work to get done around the house now.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Hey man, there is nothing wrong with Tori. She is a virtuoso on the piano. I think you'd like her if you listened to her a little. And about Kelly, she has distanced herself from the whole "american idol" thing and I actually kind of like her now, too.