Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekends The Miller Way

Ok First off..... This weekend was really really fun. I have never been to a party at a Country Club, with a string quartet, waiters going around with hor'devres, Kellen asking "Dad what are all the forks for?" Having three glasses set for me, a wedding reception where they DIDN'T play the chicken dance, electric slide, YMCA or any of that cheesy music you get sick of at weddings. Yes you can tell I am from WV now. Vern and Brenda you guys really outdid yourselves this weekend. Thanks. Great Wedding, great party, great family... All of course not going off without a hitch......


Steph and I drove out Friday night after work and at about 3am, we stopped to get a hotel about an hour north of the wonderful city of Pittsburgh and the van's transmission went out. ka put could n't get the thing to go anywhere shift into anything. SO we rented a car(2006 Buick La Crosse) the next morning and got to the wedding on time. We drove it home to West Virginia and Now Paul is going to tow it back to PA and haul the van back here. Nothing ever goes as planned, that my friends is The Miller Way.

That's all. I am going to work now.

No comments: